The sites where Agora Sant Cugat International School is located, together with the Agora Pipo and Agora Patufet infant schools, have a range of educational buildings adapted to the needs of each age group and each discipline.
The magnificent facilities in each of them promote a positive atmosphere and help our pupils to develop holistically. Modern and bright spaces with spacious classrooms, laboratories, computer rooms, playgrounds, sports centre... spaces designed and conceived to promote a learning environment.
Vocational Training Facilities
Agora Sant Cugat International School makes state-of-the-art resources and facilities available to pupils on the Sound and Image Vocational Training Courses, so that their futures are full of opportunities. Cutting edge technical equipment which pupils will learn to use to maximum effect in just two years.
- 2 sound studios, equipped with digital sound post production system (Avid Pro Tools System) and system for production of AEQ radio system programmes.
- Post-production and editing classroom. Xeon Quad Core work stations.
- Disc Jockey classroom, equipped with stage lighting systems, with light control and Traktor, Numark, and Pioneer sound mixing systems.
- Audio-visual Production Studios, equipped with lighting control, camera control (CCU), video and sound production control, digital video mixer with multi-screen output, graphics, VTR, teleprompter…
- Television studio, equipped with cyclorama rails, professional HD cameras with CCU and studio viewfinder, fibre optic connection system, wireless microphone and intercom, Led DMX lighting system, digital video mixer with multi-screen output.
- Stage: Josep Carreras auditorium. A 453m2 space, with stages, dressing rooms, control booth, and seating for 380 spectators.